Lib Dems want your thoughts about education on relationships, sex, and STIs, and much more
The Liberal Democrats have launched a policy consultation online and would welcome your views. The Women's Policy Consultation team are inviting your contributions including personal experiences and professional expertise, or interesting articles you would like to bring to their attention.
Amongst the questions asked are many of particular interest to DELGA members and supporters - regardless of gender. "How should young people be educated about relationships, sex, STIs, and growing up?" and "How successful have the government's awareness programmes and campaigns on sexual health been? Are there any improvements which could be made to increase awareness?" to take just two.
The group's remit cuts across all portfolios. Some of the issues they will look at include:
- Money - pay, pensions, benefits
- Sex - sexual orientation, abuse, maternity
- Relationships - work/life balance, carers, family
- Health & Beauty - body image, health
- Power - representation, fear of crime, public role models